Creating community and doubling your business with Jake Yencarelli

| August 19, 2019

Building strong relationships in his community is at the core of Jake Yencarelli’s business and being. 

Embodying his motto of “your place to call home” Jake and his team, Base Camp Tampa Bay, recently hosted a client appreciation night with a special screening of the recently released “The Lion King” movie. 

Client Appreciation “The Lion King” Movie Event

Strong community connections like these are helping Jake’s team build a rapidly growing business. They closed 40 transactions in 2018 for $9 million in volume and have already surpassed those figures just in the first half of 2019. Jake believes he is on his way to doubling his business with 80 transactions for the year.

“More than half of our business comes from repeat referrals and nearly a third from agent referrals,” Jake said. 

These robust referral pipelines weren’t built overnight.

Jake Yencarelli
Jake Yencarelli

“I joined Keller Williams six years ago when I moved to Florida from Oregon,” he said. “I didn’t have any connections or a database. I had to start completely from ground zero.”

Although Jake interviewed with other brokerages in the area, he felt a compelling connection to Keller Williams community-building focus.

“Opportunity is the key word with everything I’ve done, and Keller Williams encourages and cultivates opportunity for anyone who wants to pursue big business,” Jake said. 

His Keller Williams training, including MAPS coaching from Nicole Zuber, coupled with his hard work ethic earned Jake the title of Rookie of the Year during his first year with the Tampa Bay market center.

“Between the training I’ve received and the coaching I’ve done, Keller Williams has given me world-class opportunities I couldn’t get anywhere else,” said Jake who is also a KW University-approved trainer and on the path to becoming master faculty.  “For anyone who wants to succeed in business and life, it’s there for you. I’m a firm believer that life is 10 percent chance and 90 percent effort. For a person with drive, there is no ceiling with Keller Williams.”

To create your next opportunity, click to learn more about upcoming training events in the Keller Williams South Florida Region.  

Category: News, Outstanding Standouts, Success Stories

About the Author ()

Mark Olesh, Regional Director - In the last 5 years, Mark has led the South Florida Region to Top 5 finishes in growing his team 3 times (including #3 in 2009, #2 in 2012, and #4 in 2013). In that same time span as Regional Director, total agent commissions have increased by $84 million. The Region has 28 market centers and over 5,000 agents. Mark began as a capping agent in Palm Harbor, became an ALC member and was then recruited into the Team Leader opportunity. There, under his leadership, the office grew from 95 to 210 agents and had sales of over $220 Million. Mark also enjoyed coaching many of the top agents in the market center as well. Mark is passionate about the Keller Williams opportunity and using it to help you build wealth in multiple areas. Contact Mark today for a confidential career consultation. 727-772-5600 x23 Olesh@kw.com

Comments are closed.