Dave Ramsey hit a grand slam and then some in Texas this month. Here are five keys he shared with me.
1) People Matter! Customers are not a transaction, they have a story. Get to know their story.
2) A Team of Culture and Excellence Matters. You can’t keep a team of talent if you surround yourself with “no talent.” Thoroughbreds don’t run with Donkeys.
3) Slow and Steady Matters. Good business is a crockpot not microwave. The books you read and the people you meet are who you become.
4) Financial Principles Matter. Get out of debt. Have a budget plan. Save money.
5) Do work that MATTERS! Seek to be knowledgeable. It will allow you to serve others and that matters.
These principles are universal and will make a difference in your life. If you have not seen Dave Ramsey in person of taken his Financial Peace University Course, I highly recommend it.
And if you want to grow your real estate business in 2013, call me today at 727-772-5600 x 23 or drop me an e mail at Olesh@kw.com.
Category: Words Of Wisdom