Business Planning with Gene Rivers – Boca Raton, December 5th

| November 8, 2011 | 13 Comments

One of the Millionaire Real Estate Agent(MREA) courses, this one-day clinic focuses on the four key business models – Economic Model, Lead Generation and Organizational Model. This clinic is designed to help you and your team implement systems to set up your business for next year. Learn how to focus your efforts on the key activities that will make the greatest impact on your income!

Join Instructor Gene Rivers

December 5th, 2011
Time: 9:00 am – 5:00 pm
Location: Embassy Suites
661 NW 53rd Street
Boca Raton, FL 33487
561-994-8200
Cost: $59 Guests: $25

REGISTRATION CLOSED

Category: Past Training Events

About the Author ()

Nikki along with her husband Gary, became licensed in 1986 and over the years built a mega sales team that has served over 3700 families with a volume of 560 million dollars in sales. They both hold the CRS designation.

Nikki is also the broker/owner of 3 Keller Williams Realty offices, 2 Title companies and the operating partner for the South Florida region for Keller Williams Realty.

Nikki has spoken and trained for FAR, CRS, Howard Brinton Star Power, Numerous real estate boards, Aetna insurance, The Rotary, Tampa Bay Builders association, and the YMCA to mention a few.

She is a master trainer for Keller Williams University and has helped to write many courses for real estate professionals.

Being a firm believer in education she is continually sharpening her skills through education and walks the walk by sharing her knowledge and experience.

Comments (13)

Trackback URL | Comments RSS Feed

1. Joseph Tobolowsky says:

Is the Gene Rivers Event full?

2. Maria Lilly Fernandez says:

I am interested in attending this event, but I see the Registration is closed. May I have any chance? Let me know. Regards,
    Lilly Fernandez
    954 937 2795

3. Jacqueline M. Rosado says:

I was informed registration closed at 5pm. Is it Full or just closed. Will they be able to register there? I have three needing registrations.

4. Marta Oitana SOBE office says:

I would like to attend this class, but I see the registration is closed. Is it just closed or full?
    Please let me know if there is a way to get in.
    Thanks,
    Marta Oitana
    305-766-0601

5. Andriot Jean-Luc says:

Good evening,
    I see the registration is now closed.
    Can we show up Monday and register on site or there no more room?
    Thanks,
    Have a great week-end

6. I would like to attend may I just show up.

7. Anhell says:

BevG It’s rare to find someone whose words touch you, and make you feel like you know exatcly what they felt at a given moment in time, even something as odd as seeing shells in an alley, but today, you’ve done that to me. To see the things you’ve seen and been in the moment (without a camera, I believe the best memories are in my heart, not on paper) would have been something. The stories, that make the memories, that make up part of us, are always great to live again over and over

8. Hey hey hey, take a gander at what’ you’ve done

9. Kudos to you! I hadn’t thought of that!

10. You’ve really helped me understand the issues. Thanks.

11. Adam’s mum has been found. She’s at a Christmas party organised by one of the services we use to help look after her. She’d organised to be picked up by them and neither she nor they had bothered to tell the cleaner or us. *headdesk* #communicationsfailAnd then I had a call from the counsellor at the high school because Caitlin is in great distress over being harassed by some of her classmates.And NOW Tom has walked in from the bus sobbing, Adam is talking to him now. Bloody hell.

12. It is time to take the “r” word out of circulation.I’ve written a blog post, , on Wanda and Rick Felty’s campaign to “Ban the R Word”, and Jenna Glatzer’s pledge campaign, as well as the “Tropic Thunder” controversy. I’ve included a link to your blog.

13. Loved this post.I was a bit unsure about the partner part…but I really appreciate your sentiments. I think it is vital to have a partner/mentor who’s been there and gone through the process to provide advice and a little objectivity.Steve Rice recently posted..